Friday, July 3, 2009
Hello seekers and wanders. Welcome, I am so glad you wandered onto my blog today. You are invited to visit as often as you like. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have concerning the Bible and how to use it to live out the purpose God has for your life.
In need of a Church home?
You are invited on behalf of Pastor Phillip Green to visit New Horizons Christian Fellowship Ministry at 2080 Fairwood Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43207
Adult Christian Education classes begin at 9:30 AM
Morning services begin at 10:45 AM
Come just as you are, wear what you have to wear, and let us fellowship together in Jesus name. Don't worry there is no pressure to join and rest assured we are not after your money.
All we want from you is a little of your time to share with you who Jesus is and what he has done and is still doing for you.
I have a challenge you; Answer these three simple but life changing questions:
1. Do you know who Jesus is?
2. Do you know what did for you?
3.If you died today where would you spend the rest of eternity?
Need help discovering the answers? You have logged onto the right blog.
Hope to hear from you soon.
In need of a Church home?
You are invited on behalf of Pastor Phillip Green to visit New Horizons Christian Fellowship Ministry at 2080 Fairwood Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43207
Adult Christian Education classes begin at 9:30 AM
Morning services begin at 10:45 AM
Come just as you are, wear what you have to wear, and let us fellowship together in Jesus name. Don't worry there is no pressure to join and rest assured we are not after your money.
All we want from you is a little of your time to share with you who Jesus is and what he has done and is still doing for you.
I have a challenge you; Answer these three simple but life changing questions:
1. Do you know who Jesus is?
2. Do you know what did for you?
3.If you died today where would you spend the rest of eternity?
Need help discovering the answers? You have logged onto the right blog.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hello Sister Valor,
ReplyDeleteI was just pondering my purpose in life this past week and I must admit that I am not certain what it is. Do you have any advice for a person in this predicament?
Hello Erin.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you asked this question, and yes I do have some suggestions for you.
First, and utmost your purpose in life is to give God praise for who He is and for all that he has done. God created you to be in relationship with him. He gave you free choice and free will whether to enter into relationship with him or not. It is only through relationship with God that you gain knowledge of what your purpose is in this world.
The great commandment instructs us, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind". (Matthew 22:37)
I want to share a little of my story with you. I went through a season in my life when I often asked myself and God why am I here, what is my purpose for being on this earth? I worked hard, cared for my husband and children and all that. I had a comfortable life and so I thought that would bring me happiness. IT DID NOT!!! I continued to live a shallow and un-fulfilled life for years-you see I had no purpose for the life I lived. Did you get that? I said, "I HAD NO PURPOSE FOR THE LIFE I LIVED". Then one day I decided to give Jesus a try, and attempt to live my life according to the way He wanted me to. Only when I accepted Jesus Christ as Lord of my life did I come into the knowledge of what my life purpose was all about.
So the first suggestion I have for you in finding out your purpose in life is to find out what God says about HIS purpose for your life. Then in prayer (Matt.7:7-9) simply ask God to reveal to you what his purpose for your life is in Jesus name.
Do you know that God created us in his image and after his likeness? He desires us to be in relationship with him through his son Jesus Christ. (1 Timothy 2:3-4)
Study the Bible and ask God to help you know what his purpose for you being on this earth is all about. Expect and answer and beleive to receive one. God bless you in Jesus name Amen!