Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Especially in todays economy these words of truth are a comfort and a strengthening to me. Everyday I wake up and every night I go to bed I put my faith in the only one who has the ability to provide for me all the things I will have need of to make it through each day.
God is our only source; everything else is merely a resource. Employment, and what some folks mistake as financial security is just another resource from God.
Ok, I could preach right there but I will move on...
(6:33 ) To "make the Kingdom of God your primary concern" means to put God first in your life, to fill your thoughts with his desires, to take his character for your pattern, and to serve and obey him in everything. What is really important to you? People, objects, goals, and other desires all compete for priority. Any of these can quickly bump God out of first place if you don't actively choose to give him first place in every area of your life.
May God be with you and AMEN
Then blog on and learn
No comments:
Post a Comment